Daily Nifty Prediction
This article is not for Daily updates. Instead, I will show you how to predict nifty on your own.
By the end of the article, you will be able to predict nifty by yourself.
Let’s start working together.
Record the previous day’s highs and lows of both nifty and nifty banks.
For intraday traders, I recommend 5 minutes time frame, but in any time frame, previous days’ highs and lows are the same.
There are several cases in daily nifty prediction, but following are the possibilities will occur most frequently.
I will not make sure that these cases will happen in daily nifty prediction, but these are the most probability cases.
Nifty depends on various factors.
In trading, all are probabilities, right.
Daily Nifty Prediction Case 1: Based on The News:
- The market will mainly depend on sentiments.
- Whenever some good news has arrived about the financial sector, It will go bullish in most cases.
- If there is some negative news about the financial industry, It will go bearish in most cases.
- you have to monitor the regular news based on stocks and financial sectors.
Daily Nifty Prediction Case 2: Based On The Other Markets:
- Other country markets like Nasdaq, SGX nifty, FTSE, CAC, DAX.
- After the day closing, go through these types of needs and check whether these markets have closed in a bullish position or a bearish position.
- Mainly, you have to check the US market (Nasdaq) because the US market is a global market boss.
- For example, if the US market had close in some bullish range, our nifty will be open in gap up; this may occur very frequently.
- If the US market has closed in some bearish field, our nifty will open in gap-down.
- If the US market were range-bound, Nifty should be open flat.
Daily Nifty Prediction Case 3: Marking Of Supply And Demand Zones:
Go to the daily frame chart and mark the demand and supply zones
Supply zone: This is the zone where the sellers are in massive amounts; in most cases, if the stock touches this supply zone, it will revert strongly in many cases.
- For example, if nifty touches the supply zone and closes below the supply zone, you may expect shorting market for the next day in most cases.
Demand zone: This is the zone where big buyers will locate with massive amounts.
In most cases, if the stock touches this demand zone, it will revert to the bullish side in many cases.
- For example, if nifty touches the demand zone and does not break the demand zone and closes above the demand zone, you can expect the market in buying mode for the next day.
These supply and demand zones are my favorite zones, and these zones are beneficial to predict the market for the next day.
You may ask, How to mark the supply zone?
GO to the daily frame chart; from there, you have to zoom out and check where the nifty has reverted several times by touching those levels.
That levels are our supply zones.
How to mark the Demand zone?
Again, go to the daily frame chart and check where the nifty has reverted to the buying side by touching some levels.
That level is our demand zone.
Daily Nifty Prediction Case 3: Marking Of Daily, Weekly, Monthly Support And Resistance Levels.
These levels are most important for the daily nifty prediction
By marking the support and resistance levels, you should get a clear-cut vision of a Nifty moment.
Daily and monthly support and resistance levels are essential for intraday traders.
For positional traders, weekly, monthly support and resistance levels are helpful.
Daily nifty prediction case 4: Moment of Nifty50 scrips.
In many cases, the nifty movement can be predicted by following nifty50 stocks.
Nifty will move simultaneously along with all the Nifty50 stocks, and likely, all the Nifty50 scrips will carry simultaneously along with nifty, vice versa.
For example: If nifty is moving towards the bullish side, mainly the reason is, one of the sectors like pharma sector, the banking sector, transport sector e.t.c are performing a bullish move.
If nifty is moving towards the bearish side, one or more of the sectors are melting.
Daily Nifty Prediction Case 5: Based On Results And Events
The quarterly reports of the nifty50 stocks will be helpful for the prediction of Nifty.
For example, If HDFC had posted positive and profitable results in quarterly reports the following day or the next day, nifty will be on the bullish side.
For example, If the quarterly financial report of Dr Reddy had posted for losses, nifty will move towards the bearish side in most of the cases.
RBI policy may also decide the nifty moment.
Both nifty and nifty banks move simultaneously according to each other, vice versa.
So you have to be aware of the dates of events and RBI policy.
One more thing about nifty, I frequently observed is, whenever there is a trending day, the very next day will be a choppy market.
Daily Nifty Prediction Case 6: Prediction Of Nifty Moment On Expiry.
The nifty moment will be more volatile in monthly expiry because of the Nifty50 stocks or several factors.
Prediction of nifty in monthly expiry day will be a little bit difficult.
I recommend not to trade on events day, monthly expiry, RBI policy; the reason why I had suggested this because these days market will be more volatile, and your stop loss will be taken very easily, and you may not be able to predict which side market is moving.
For daily nifty prediction, you have to follow many strategies.
The following above are the most probable ones and occur frequently, and you can able to predict nifty in most cases.
Above supply and demand zones and many of indicators are available in the trading view platform.
Trading view platform is the ocean of indicators and screeners also available in this platform.
Tools which can be helpful for trading are under one roof.
Trading kid Contact Us